Our soldiers are our true heroes. They serve their country so gallantly, with dedication and courage and it is extremely difficult to learn that a soldier's life has been cut short. Our etched memorial stones have been used by many of our customers who have lost their loved ones in the military. Your selected photo and text is permanently laser-etched with precision into granite or marble.
We offer three top quality materials for your personalized memorial: black granite, black granite pavers, and black marble.
1. GRANITE - OUTDOOR AND INDOOR USE:
Black granite is a premium polished granite that is light black in color and is 1/4" thick. Black granite will withstand extreme climates and does not "wear down". 2. PAVERS - OUTDOOR USE:
If people will be walking on the memorial, the 2" thick black granite Paver should be used. A paver is similar to a brick. If the memorial is not going to be walked on, the 1/4" thick granite will work just fine.
3. MARBLE - INDOOR USE ONLY:
Marble memorials can be used indoors only. Our indoor memorials are etched into premium black marble and have straight edges.
1. Place the granite flat in the ground in a shallow indentation (can be set in cement if needed). Some customers display their memorial at an angle by making a landscape berm (mound of earth with flowers, ground cover, etc.)
2. Hang the granite or marble. We'll ship the product with the hanging device attached. The memorial will hang a bit off the wall (.25 inches). Pavers cannot be hung. This applies to plaques 11.5" x 8" or smaller
3. Flat-mount using a special epoxy that we'll provide (or you can use commercial epoxy). Instructions provided. Pavers cannot be flat-mounted.
4. Display on an easel. Our stone easels are perfect for the granite plaques: Stone Easel, Stone Easel with stand.
|Size ||Weight (lbs) ||Size ||Weight (lbs) |
|5x7 ||1.25 ||4x8 paver ||9.0 |
|6x6 ||1.25 ||6x10 paver ||12.5 |
|8.5x11 ||2.75 ||8x12 paver ||20.5 |
|12x12 ||4.5 ||9x14 paver ||27.5 |
|18x24 ||36 ||10x16 paver ||34.5 |
|24x24 ||46 ||10x16 paver ||34.5 |
PHOTO & TEXT:
Email the text and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have placed the order. On the email's subject line, enter your order number. (Example: "Order 1234 - Photo & Text Attached".
Photo: Select a photo that has a sharp focus. The photo should be 200 dpi minimum. (If you need help on that, just give us a call.) There is an extra charge for multiple photos on one memorial.
Text: The total amount of text, including spaces, should not exceed 200 characters. The smaller the plaque, the smaller the lettering. For text that is longer than 200 characters, there will be an extra charge.
To see examples, click on Image Gallery below the main image. If you like, you can indicate a style that you like best, but we'd like to use our artistic skills to custom design it for you. Upon completion, we may add your memorial draft to our gallery. Please let us know if you prefer not to have the memorial added. Free Draft:
A free draft is provided, along with a modification to that draft, if needed. After two drafts, we will contact you to discuss the cost of further modifications.
1. Place an order.
2. Email the text and photo to email@example.com. Please include your Order Number on the subject line so that we can associate your text with your order.
3. We will send you a draft for your approval.
4. After you approve the draft, we will ship your order. You'll receive a tracking number so that you will know the scheduled delivery date.
Draft is provided in 3-5 business days. Upon draft approval, the memorial is ready to ship in 1-2 weeks. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.