These ADA signs are ADA compliant with approved symbols. Braille signage is cast into the sign so there are no loose beads. Raised lettering and symbols. Made in USA.
- Designed and manufactured to meet ADA requirements: Americans with Disabilities
- Superior product that will not crack or chip
- ADA compliant with approved symbols and braille signage.
- Braille signage is permanently cast into the sign.
- All metal, one-piece construction
- 7" x 8.5" x .25" size. Other sizes available.
- Weather resistant
- Two textured backgrounds: stipple or sand
- Three materials: aluminum, bronze and brass
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
STYLE (with symbols and braille signage)
- Restrooms (mail and female symbols)
- Restrooms ((mail and female symbols with wheelchair accessible symbol)
- Women (female symbol)
- Women with wheelchair accessible symbol
- Men (male symbol)
- Men with wheelchair accessible symbol
- No Smoking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wheelchair Accessible with arrow (CA required)
- Women with changing table and wheelchair accessible symbol (see larger image)
- Placement: Outdoors and Indoors
- Double-face tape provided for indoor use
7"W x 8.5"H x .25"D
- Screws in Back Mount: Threaded rods are screwed into the back of the plaque and placed into cement filled holes.
- Double-facing tape: Perfect for indoor applications if screws cannot be used. (Tape provided.) Please state on the Order Form that it needs tape, not screws
CUSTOM ADA PLAQUES
Custom ADA plaques are available. Send email to [email protected] for quote. You will be provided a draft in 5-7 business days prior to order placement.
ABOUT ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
The ADA standards ensure that everyone finds your building accessible. The ADA Standards for Accesssible Design (1994) requires that signs designating permanent rooms and space have raised characters and braille.