Personalize this beautiful memorial obelisk. Designed by nationally recognized artist Pam Ballard, it is made to last forever.
- Personalize this beautiful obelisk.
- Designed by nationally recognized artist Pam Ballard.
- Features a unique texture that makes it feel as if the stone was chiseled by hand.
- Guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Constructed of durable cast stone which has the look, feel and weight of true stone.
- Made in USA
This obelisk can be personalized with up to 3 lines with a maximum of 18 characters per line. Personalization is etched on a black marble plaque.
Dimensions: 23"H x 13.5" W x 5" D
Weight: 53 lbs
"I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought of you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence. I often speak your name. All I have is memories and our picture in a frame. Your memory is my keepsake with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping. I have you in my heart."
Generally, setting the obelisk in the ground is sufficient. However, in certain circumstances, such as cemetery requirements (the obelisk is intended as a headstone), you can set the obelisk in wet cement and use a sealant (flat, not glossy)