The Biodegradable urn that is a perfect vessel for a natural disposition. Designed for sea burials or water funerals, it is made of salt and will dissolve in four hours.
* 100% bio-degradable urn made from Himalayan rock salt.
* Dissolves in four hours when placed in water
* Natural color of many shades of red with slight white/clear highlights
* The urn opens from the top and has a matching lid
* Ships in molded styrofoam to prevent breaking during shipping.
* High quality, handcrafted and priceless treasure
* Comes with a biodegradable bag and tie for the cremains to be placed in, before being placed inside the urn.
* The urn should be sealed with a non-toxic paper or wood glue (not included)
This urn is hand-crafted by skilled artisans from solid blocks of Himalayan rock salt. The salt deposits in this region are over 250 million years old and are believed to be the purists on earth. Please note that our salt urns are made of a natural substance and therefore is will have color variances and finishes.
This urn cannot be personalized.
Dimensions: 10.5" high x 8.5" diameter
Capacity: 220 cubic inches
Weight: 15 lbs
Material: Rock sale (Earth friendly green product)
Bag & string included, plus glue for sealing the lid