Our Bas-Relief bronze plaque is custom made for you. A clay model is made from the photograph that you provide. Using the finest bronze, this plaque is cast in our foundry with close attention to detail. The finished product is absolutely beautiful!
* High quality bronze
* A bas relief is a sculptured image that projects slightly from the background
* Three dimensional image
* Raised text and raised border
* A professional artist creates the image out of clay
* A photo of the clay clay model is emailed to you for approval
* Free proof with two free
revisions. Extra charge may apply for additional proofs.
* No setup fees
* No charge per character
* Several mounting options
* Several border styles available
* Several font styles available
* Placement: Outdoors and Indoors
* Lifetime guarantee (except for plaques placed in the ground or walked on)
We start with a photograph. Although we can use almost any quality photograph, the better the image, the better the modeling effort. Remember, the finished image will be an artist's interpretation of this photograph. An image of the clay model is sent to you via email for your comments or approval. When approved, the clay model is used for the bronze cast process. The Bas Relief is mechanically attached to the plaque background. Finished depth is 3/4" - 1". To further understand a bas-relief, move your hand over your face. Notice that your nose stands out and your eyes are recessed. The bas-relief cast will show these features in a 3 dimensional presentation.
The price shown is for a 16" x 10" with a 6" bas relief. Prices will vary depending upon the size of the plaque and bas relief. To order a bas-relief plaque, please follow the steps below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
* ORDER INSTRUCTIONS *
1. Go to Bronze Plaque
Select Bas Relief Option when you are selecting other options on
that page. Minimum plaque size must be at least 10"L x 8"L. We will determine the height of the bas-relief in relation to the size of the plaque and text.
3. When you receive a
copy of the order in your email, email the text and image to us.
Include the Order Number on the subject line so we can find it quickly.
4. We will email a proof for review and approval.
5. After approval of the proof, we will send a proof of the bas relief cast.
6. Upon approval, the plaque is made.
Bronze Plaque Information
Bas Relief Details