Our Bas-Relief bronze plaque is custom made for you. A clay model is made from the photograph that you provide. Using the finest bronze, this plaque is cast in our foundry with close attention to detail. The finished product is absolutely beautiful!
* High quality bronze
* Image of the clay model is emailed to you
* One free draft and one free revision. Additional charge for more drafts.
* No setup fees
* No charge per character
* Several mounting options
* Several border styles available
* Several font styles available
* Placement: Outdoors and Indoors
* Lifetime guarantee (except for plaques placed in the ground or walked on)
We start with a photograph. Although we can use almost any quality photograph, the better the image, the better the modeling effort. Remember, the finished image will be an artist's interpretation of this photograph. An image of the clay model is sent to you via email for your comments or approval. When approved, the clay model is used for the bronze cast process. The Bas Relief is mechanically attached to the plaque background. Finished depth is 3/4" - 1".
The price shown is for a 16" x 10" with a 6" bas relief. Prices will vary depending upon the size of the plaque and bas relief. To order a bas-relief plaque, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Bronze Plaque
2. Place an order. When you receive a copy of the order in your email, email the text and image to us. Include the Order Number on the subject line so we can find it quickly.
3. We will send a draft of the layout in 4-7 days. The image placement will be indicated by a circle. This is a text proof.
4. After your approval of the text proof, the clay model is made in 4-6 weeks.
5. We will send an electronic image of the clay model.
6. After you approve the bas-relief proof (image), the plaque is made in 8-10 business days.
Bronze Plaque Information
Bas Relief Details