Bronze plaques with ceramic inserts are perfect when you'd like to add a photo. Our bronze plaques are made in 8-10 business days, after draft approval. Made in USA.
* High quality bronze
* Ceramic insert with photo
* Made in 8-10 business days from draft approval
* One free draft. Additional charge for more drafts.
* No setup fees.
* No charge per character.
* Holds up to 1,200 letters
* Depth of plaque is 5/16"
* Several mounting options
* Standard border styles available
* Brushed finish
* Broad selection of font styles
* Made in USA
* Placement: Outdoors and Indoors (cannot be placed in ground or walked on)
* Lifetime guarantee
If you already know the size of plaque you want, simply select that size. If you haven't decided on a size, a general guideline is:
Count the number of letters and spaces and divide by 4. This will give you a typical plaque size in square inches. For example, 400 letters and spaces divided by 4 is 100 square inches. So a 10" x 10" plaque would work. We offer custom sizes as well.
Text: (See Memorial Text Suggestions or our other plaques for text ideas.)
A maximum of 1200 characters can be placed on the bronze plaque.
Lettering Style: Fonts
Several font styles are available. See the Image Gallery for samples. The minimum letter size is 1/4" if the text is in ALL CAPS or 3/8" size if the text is in Upper and lower case. The larger the plaque, the larger the letters. The minimum size ensures that your plaque will be legible.
Borders: Border Styles
Single and double lines available.
Mounting Options: Mounting Information
There are several options for displaying your plaque. Bronze plaques can be mounted on a wall or flat surface or they can be mounted on a stake or post.
Rosettes: Rosette Styles
Rosettes are decorative covers used to conceal the screw head in each corner. These can be used with Type B, Type C and Type D mounting.
CERAMIC INSERTS: Ceramic Inserts
Using high-quality porcelain, we employ a patented glazing process that is kiln fired to make the image a permanent part of the glaze. This comes with a lifetime guarantee.
The photograph is scanned at 1200 dpi resolution and a digital transfer is produced and applied to the blank. A clear glaze is applied over this transfer and the insert is fired in a kiln. Please provide a sharp, clear photo at the highest resolution possible.
We are enrolled as an active vendor in the US Central Contractor Registration (CCR/SAM) database and have a current Trading Partner Identification Number (TPIN) to conduct business as an approved supplier of bronze plaques to government agencies and organizations. Call us toll-free at 866.309.2013 for details.
1. Place your order. Bronze Plaque Information
2. Email the text and photo to email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number on the subject line of the email.
3. We will provide a draft of your plaque for your review and approval.
4. Upon your approval, your order will be processed and we'll send you an email with a tracking number when it ships.