Select this etched portrait on metal to forever replicate your photograph, line drawing or complex artwork in beautiful detail. Made in USA.
* High quality bronze
* Ceramic insert with photo
* Made in 8-10 business days from draft approval
* One free draft. Additional charge for more drafts.
* No setup fees.
* No charge per character.
* Holds up to 1,200 letters
* Depth of plaque is 5/16"
* Several mounting options
* Standard border styles available
* Brushed finish
* Broad selection of font styles
* Made in USA
* Placement: Indoors (cannot be placed in ground or walked on)
The etching method utilizes a halftone dot pattern made from a 50-line screen. Halftone portraits resemble newspaper photographs and have visible dot patterns. The etched, recessed dots are filled with black paint to contrast with the brushed finish of the metal background. The best photographs for half-tone etched portraits have high contrast tones with bright white areas and minimal gray tones. Due to the amount of work involved, artwork is $24 if the order is cancelled after proof is received.
If you already know the size of plaque you want, simply select that size. If you haven't decided on a size, a general guideline is:
Count the number of letters and spaces and divide by 4. This will give you a typical plaque size in square inches. For example, 400 letters and spaces divided by 4 is 100 square inches. So a 10" x 10" plaque would work. We offer custom sizes as well.
Text: (See Memorial Text Suggestions or our other plaques for text ideas.)
A maximum of 1200 characters can be placed on the bronze plaque.
Lettering Style: Fonts
Several font styles are available. See the Image Gallery for samples. The minimum letter size is 1/4" if the text is in ALL CAPS or 3/8" size if the text is in Upper and lower case. The larger the plaque, the larger the letters. The minimum size ensures that your plaque will be legible.
Borders: Border Styles
Single and double lines available.
Mounting Options: Mounting Information
There are several options for displaying your plaque. Bronze plaques can be mounted on a wall or flat surface or they can be mounted on a stake or post.
Rosettes: Rosette Styles
Rosettes are decorative covers used to conceal the screw head in each corner. These can be used with Type B, Type C and Type D mounting.
We are enrolled as an active vendor in the US Central Contractor Registration (CCR/SAM) database and have a current Trading Partner Identification Number (TPIN) to conduct business as an approved supplier of bronze plaques to government agencies and organizations. Call us toll-free at 866.309.2013 for details.
1. Place your order. Bronze Plaque Information
2. Email the text and photo to email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number on the subject line of the email.
3. We will provide a draft of your plaque for your review and approval.
4. Upon your approval, your order will be processed and we'll send you an email with a tracking number when it ships.