Perfect for memorials, dedications, historical markers or any special occasion, our photo relief plaques tell a story through photos and words. The photo relief plaque provides fantastic interpretation of your images in just 10-12 days after the draft has been approved. Made in USA.
* Raised copy and detail
* Text can be placed on the photo or below the photo
* Price is for one photograph to create a simple and elegant plaque. If you plan one using more than one image, please send an email to [email protected] The background will be have the texture/color that you select.
* High quality bronze is used.
* The artwork and text are slightly raised above the plaque. It is a two-dimensional plaque.
* Proprietary oxidizing technology (dark oxide) brings out the contrast between recessed and highlighted areas.
* Hand rubbed for additional highlighting
* High resolution (at least 300 dpi) and high quality photo is required to make a great looking plaque
* Approximately 3/8" depth. Depth increases based on the plaque size.
* Text can be imbedded in the image area or placed below the image.
* Single line border or Single line bevel (see image)
* Sand background with Random Orbital surface (see image)
* Matte Clearcoat
* Can be mounted on a surface, on a garden stake(s), or on a post
* Other sizes available. Send email or call for pricing.
* Placement: Outdoors and Indoors
* Free proof with two free
revisions. Extra charge may apply for additional proofs.
* Lifetime warranty, unless color images are used or it is set into cement.
* Made in USA
The photo relief plaque is a stunning plaque of photos and text on bronze. This plaque is a blend of cast metal and photography. (Unlike our bas-relief and flat-relief plaques, our Photo Relief plaques are created directly from the photograph and are not an artist's interpretation.)
We can use one photograph or several to create a simple and elegant plaque or a breath-taking collage that illustrates the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words". (Contact us if you want a collage of photographs.) Due to the amount of work involved, there will be a design charge that
will be removed from the refund if the order is cancelled after proof is
P.S. If you don't have a sharp, clear photo, you might consider the Flat Relief