Cast metal letters impart a stately aura of permanence, style and class. Our cast metal (i.e. molded metal) letters have durability, long lasting beauty and are ideal when depth is required in lettering. Made in the USA.
Warranty: Lifetime guarantee: If a letter fades, breaks or contains any defect, the manufacturer will refinish or replace the defective materials at no cost, as long as the letters are installed on their original location.
Care: Metal letters should be periodically cleaned with a good dish soap to remove any direct or pollutants from the environment. Should the face of a metal letter get scratched, the polyurethane coating can be revitalized using a good car wax. These cast letters are lead and mercury free.
Environmental considerations: Our cast metal letters are earth-friendly - they contain no lead or mercury and all trim is recycled in the casting process. Natural satin aluminum letters installed in coastal areas; within contact of regular sprinklers, fountains, diesel exhaust or other harsh environment will always suffer premature clear-coat failure. In these situations, we recommend the anodized finishes.
Finishes and Colors
- Several finishes, including painted colors are available.
- If you want Projected Space Mounting, please specify the distance that you want the letters from the the wall (Projected Spacer).
- Default stud mount is for brick 2-5/8 (CM) Center Mortar). Also available in line for block 8" CM.
- Templates are available on a per letter basis.
- Template: Number Sequence: If you want a template, enter the sequence of numbers/letters as they will be displayed.
- Template Space for template. Enter the width and height of the space on which the letters or numbers will be placed. The template will space the letters to fit that area and it can can be used to mark the wall for mounting.