Script number or cursive number in rust-free aluminum. Hand-cast in the USA from recycled aluminum. Large and small numbers are available. They are weather-resistant and made in Michigan which has a variety of
weather extremes. They are 1/4" in depth and cannot be bent or broken
with normal use. Mounting screws are not included.
- Made of rust-free recycled aluminum
- Paints are specially formulated to withstand adverse weather conditions
- Hand made
- Cannot be returned or refunded per the manufacturer's policy.
- Manufacturer warranty (defects, workmanship): 1 year
- Made in USA
Two sizes (large and small) are available.
** CLICK HERE TO SEE SIZES. **
You may notice that some letters are taller than others. That is because
some letters have "tails". For example, the "y" in fifty will make that
It is very important that the correct size is ordered. Two sizes (large and small) are available.
Larger numbers (such as eighteen) are shipped in two sections that are mounted as one number when installed.
** CLICK HERE TO SEE SIZES. **VERIFY THE SIZE
Not sure what size you need? Tape sheets of paper to the wall using the sizes in the chart. Then, step back to view the size. These cannot be returned or refunded.
HOW TO ORDER NUMBERS
Add your first number to the shopping cart and repeat for each number. For example, to order Twenty One:
- Select "Twenty" and select size and color.
- Click "Add to Cart". The cart will display with Twenty in it.
- Click the back arrow on your browser or click the number and return to the previous page.
- Select "One" and select size and color.
- Click "Add to Cart". The cart will show Twenty and One in it. (Click "View/Hide Details" to see list.)
- Click "Proceed to Checkout button" and complete the information.