Display a high quality reproduction from photos or art files. Our process applies the image as inserts into your plaque. The combination of high-resolution printing, abrasion-resistant clear coat and premium base materials results in a picture perfect product.
FEATURESFINISH: Brushed aluminum
- High quality precision tooled aluminum
- Made in 8-10 business days from draft approval
- Free proof with two free
revisions. Extra charge may apply for additional proofs.
- No setup fees.
- No charge per character.
- Holds up to 1,200 letters, depending upon the plaque size.
- Depth of plaque is 5/16"
- Mount on a wall
- Display in the lawn on a stake or post
- Several border styles available
- Brushed finish
- Several font styles available
- Available in brushed aluminum or in painted color (extra charge)
- The quality of the artwork/photo supplied is reflected in the final print's quality
- Lifetime guarantee with interior use
- 10 year limited guarantee with exterior use
Plaque faces are stroke-sanded with baked enamel background before being clear coated and oven baked with a two part hardened acrylic polyurethane. Generally, these are used for memorials, dedication plaques, or signage. This finish is not recommended for coastal areas. Raised copy and border is in brushed aluminum. If you want a bronze-like gold color, please send an email to [email protected]
for a quote.
If you already know the size of plaque you want, simply select that size. If you haven't decided on a size, a general guideline is:
Count the number of letters and spaces and divide by 4. This will give you a typical plaque size in square inches. For example, 400 letters and spaces divided by 4 is 100 square inches. So a 10" x 10" plaque would work. We offer custom sizes as well. TEXT:
(See Memorial Text Suggestions
or our other plaques for text ideas.)
A maximum of 1200 characters can be placed on the Standard Aluminum plaque.
LETTERING STYLE: Fonts
Several font styles are available. See Details tab for samples. The minimum letter size is 1/4" if the text is in ALL CAPS or 3/8" size if the text is in Upper and lower case. The larger the plaque, the larger the letters. The minimum size ensures that your plaque will be legible.
BORDERS: Border Styles
MOUNTING: Mounting Information
There are several options for displaying your plaque. Custom aluminum plaques can be mounted on a wall or flat surface or they can be mounted on a stake or post. (Although the link shows Bronze method, the same applies to custom aluminum.)
ROSETTES: See Details for samples
Rosettes are decorative covers used to conceal the screw head in each corner. These can be used with Type B, Type C and Type D mounting. (Although the link shows Bronze method, the same applies to custom aluminum.)
ARTWORK: Free Artwork Available
Depending upon the space remaining on the plaque after the text is
entered, a graphic can be added. After you place the order and send the
text, we will be able to tell you if the graphic will fit. Due to the amount of work involved, artwork is $24 if the order is cancelled after proof is received. Custom artwork (such as logos) is available as a separate product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Place your order.
2. Email the text (and photo if applicable) to [email protected] Be sure to include your order number on the subject line of the email.
3. We will provide a draft of your plaque for your review and approval.
4. Upon your approval, your order will be processed and we'll send you an email with a tracking number when it ships.