Add attractive edging around your tree or garden. Our simulated stone blocks save you the expense and work involved with real rocks, yet provide the look of real rocks. FEATURES
* Makes a complete 52 inch diameter circle about tree, shrubs and other items
* Creates 12 linear feet of edging if not used for a tree ring
* Looks like authentic stone
* Lightweight simulated stone blocks. 1/20th the weight of real stone.
* Ground stakes included. Just insert the 6" stakes into the flanges on the stone to secure the stone and cover cover flange with sod or ground cover. There are flanges on both sides of the stone.
* Durable all-weather construction, UV resistant, won't crack or fade in cold or sun.
* Resistant to impact and line trimmers
* Only tool required is a rubber mallet or hammer to tap the stakes into the ground.
* Available in several colors
* Weed barrier (optional purchase)
* Made in the USA.
Quantity: 16 blocks
Stakes: 32 wire stakes (6" L) to secure the block (via flanged edging on each rock)
Creates 52" diameter tree ring or 12 linear ft of edging
Easy to install - instructions included
The following dimensions are the outside measurements at the largest point. These are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch.
Width: 5" (left to right)
Height: 4" (top to bottom)
Depth: 10" (front to back)
Coverage: 52" tree ring or 12 linear feet.
Weight: 1 lb per stone
WEED BARRIER (Optional purchase)
52" Diameter Ring Fabric Weed Barrier (Custom cut for using with our edger blocks!)