This illuminated address plaque is:
- Ideal for emergency situations
- Illuminates via your doorbell transformer with no special wiring. Or a transformer is available.
- Operates for just pennies a week
- Finished in a durable plated "living finish" that will will patina but not oxidize (rust), chip, crack or peel.
- Large 4" address numbers and letters
- Smooth or crackle finish tiles
- Plastic shield covers the lights.
- Ceramic tile is adhered to the frame. Mount with screws (provided) on each side of the frame.
Dimensions: 13.75" x 7.4"
Personalization: Holds up to five individual 4" characters (numbers and letters). Blank tiles will be used to center the address, if needed.
Plaque comes read to connect to the existing 16VA or 24VA doorbell. If
you have a 24VA doorbell, please note it in the Comments section so that
we can change the bulbs.
Plug-in doorbell transformer can be ordered with this product.
* HARDWIRE TRANSFORMER
hard-wire transformer can be purchased at a hardware store. It should
be installed by a licensed electrician and your local regulations may
require a proper permit. If the plaque will be installed remotely from
the house, consult an electrician about using a low voltage transformer
or a solar panel. There is no need for an on/off switch because the
bulbs are always on.
* SOLAR COLLECTION OPTION
collector can be ordered to convert the plaque to solar. Fully charged,
the batteries will operate the illuminator for up to 14 hours.
Installation instructions are included. It has 25 ft of wire that
allows for remote placement of the solar collector. Has high capacity
nickel hydride batteries that last up to 3 years. NOTE:
To maximize collector recharging, un-shaded Southern exposures are
best. The unit's performance is enhanced when placed facing an
un-blocked south exposure.
NOTE: The image shows the pewter finish as smooth, bright nickel (shiny). However, the pewter finish will patina to a very dark gun metal gray and the finish surface is imperfect to add to the desired distressed fully patined look.