This illuminated classic cast stone address block with deep etched numbers and lettering (optional). An Illuminated address provides security by allowing emergency personnel to quickly and easily identify your home at night. The address block is a custom pre-cast product. An option for acid washing is available. (Acid washing gives the address block a rough look, exposing the sand underneath the top surface. The degree of acid wash will vary.)
- Can be grouted into brick
- Can be surface mounted
- Change the light bar from the front. Extra foot of wiring used to allow changing of the light bar.
- Hardwire to electricity. (No solar power.)
- Illuminated with efficient LED lighting, using only 1 1/2 watts of power.
- No bulbs to replace. LEDs last for 10 years running 24 hours a day.
- Photo control (included) will illuminate address block only when dark.
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 16 1/4" W x 13" H x 3" D
Weight: 30 lbs
- Address Block
- Pre-Installed LED Light Bar
- 12V AC Adapter
- Electronic Photo Control
(Consult an Electrician for installation)
(We recommend installing photo control under eves in soffit)
ONE LINE PLAQUE
Line 1: Holds up to six 7" numbers or six 5" letters
TWO LINE PLAQUE
Line 1: Holds up to six 5" numbers
Line 2: Holds up to twenty 1.5" characters.
When the "holes" option is selected, the manufacturer drills 1/4" dia x 3/4" deep "blind" mount holes in the back of the block. Two threaded steel rods for mounting are provided. If "no holes" are selected, no studs are provided. Mounting of the inset plaque is handled by the mason.
Surface Mounting Instructions