WHAT TYPE OF IMAGES ARE BEST FOR CERAMIC PHOTOS?
When it comes to quality, the quality of the image greatly determines the quality of the ceramic insert.
- The image should be at least DPI and must be smaller than 7MB. (Hover or right click>properties to find the size.)
- Paper photos should be scanned at the highest resolution of the scanner (at least 300 dpi). Some places such as Office Depot charge very little for scanning photos.
- If this is a photo from Facebook, try to find the original photo. (Look in the Pictures folder on your computer.)
If the photo is from a cell phone, see if there is a HD version of it on the phone.
- Must be in focus. If the photo has a faded, very low detail or the subject has a shadow over it, it will show on the ceramic.
1. Place your order.
2. Email the photo to [email protected] Include your Order Number on the subject line of the email.