Our soldiers are our true heroes. They serve their country so gallantly, with dedication and courage and it is extremely difficult to learn that a soldier's life has been cut short. Our etched memorial stones have been used by many of our customers who have lost their loved ones in the military. Your selected photo and text is permanently laser-etched with precision into granite.
We offer two top quality materials for your personalized memorial: black granite and black granite pavers
1. GRANITE - OUTDOOR USE:
Black granite is a premium polished granite that is light black in color and is 1/4" thick. Black granite will withstand extreme climates and does not "wear down".
2. PAVERS - OUTDOOR USE:
If people will be walking on the memorial, the 2" thick black granite Paver should be used. A paver is similar to a brick. If the memorial is not going to be walked on, the 1/4" thick granite will work just fine.
1. Place the granite flat in the ground in a shallow indentation (can be set in cement if needed). Some customers display their memorial at an angle by making a landscape berm (mound of earth with flowers, ground cover, etc.)
2. Flat-mount using epoxy obtained at a hardware store. Pavers cannot be flat-mounted.
3. Display on an easel.
PHOTO & TEXT:
Email the text and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have placed the order. On the email's subject line, enter your order number. (Example: "Order 1234 - Photo & Text Attached".
Photo: Select a photo that has a sharp focus. The photo should be 200 dpi minimum. (If you need help on that, just give us a call.) There is an extra charge for multiple photos on one memorial. See Photo Tips.
Text: The total amount of text, including spaces, should not exceed 200 characters. The smaller the plaque, the smaller the lettering. For text that is longer than 200 characters, there will be an extra charge.
To see examples, click on the small images below the main image. If you like, you can indicate a style that you like best, but we'd like to use our artistic skills to custom design it for you. Upon completion, we may add your memorial draft to our gallery. Please let us know if you prefer not to have the memorial added. Free Draft:
A free draft is provided, along with a modification to that draft, if needed. After two drafts, we will contact you to discuss the cost of further modifications.
1. Place an order.
2. Email the text and photo to email@example.com. Please include your Order Number on the subject line so that we can associate your text with your order.
3. We will send you a draft for your approval.
4. After you approve the draft, we will ship your order. You'll receive a tracking number so that you will know the scheduled delivery date.
For other photo memorials, go to Photo Memorials