If you've planted a tree or garden in memory of a soldier, this plaque is ideal for displaying your text and their photo. Mounted at an angle on a stake, the double-boarded plaque is suitable for outdoor display. Made in USA.
SIZES & TEXT LENGTH:
- Small: 4"H x 6"W x .5"D. Plate area 3" x 5". Holds up to 200 characters (includes spaces).
- Medium: 6"H x 8"W x .5"D. Plate area 5" x 7". Holds up to 400 characters (includes spaces).
- Large: 8"H x 10"W x .5"D. Plate area 7" x 9". Holds up to 600 characters (includes spaces).
TEXT & PHOTOS:
Text and photo are engraved on coated aluminum which is suitable for outdoor use. The plaque displays at an angle for ease of reading. The beautiful double borders are included. The photo should be a jpg with 250 dpi. If you need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
NOTE: The photo should be 250 dpi, minimum. See photo tips.
The plaque includes a stake which allows the plaque to display at an angle for ease of reading. The plaque and stake (24" aluminum stake with .75" diameter) are shipped unassembled. Easy to assemble with a screw driver. Instructions included.
A free draft is provided, along with a modification to that draft, if needed. After two drafts, we will contact you to discuss the cost of further modifications.
1. Place an order.
2. Email the text and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Order Number on the subject line so that we can associate your text with your order.
3. We will send you a draft for your approval.
4. After you approve the draft, we will ship your order. You'll receive a tracking number so that you will know the scheduled delivery date.