Our pets are our delight, bringing smiles, laughter and warmth into our lives. They are treasured and loved. And, when they are gone, we miss them.
Preserve the memory of your beloved pet forever. Send us a photo and we'll create a beautifully etched memorial stone. Your pet's photo is etched into the stone with precision resulting in a highly detailed graphic.
We offer top quality materials for your personalized memorial: black granite and black granite pavers.
1. GRANITE - OUTDOOR:
Black granite is a premium polished granite that is light black in color and is 1/4" thick. Black granite will withstand extreme climates and does not "wear down". See this page for an example. Care instructions are included with the product.
2. PAVERS - OUTDOOR USE:
If the memorial will be walked on, the 2" thick black granite Paver should be selected.
1. Place the granite flat in the ground in a shallow indentation (can be set in cement if needed). Some customers display their memorial at an angle by making a landscape berm (mound of earth with flowers, ground cover, etc.)
2. Flat-mount using a special epoxy that we'll provide (or you can use commercial epoxy). Instructions provided. Pavers cannot be flat-mounted.
3. Display on an easel.
PHOTO & TEXT:
Email the text and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the email's subject line, enter your order number. (Example: "Order 1234 - Photo & Text Attached".
Photo: Select a photo that has a sharp focus. The photo should be 200 dpi minimum. (If you need help on that, just give us a call.) There is an extra charge for multiple photos on one memorial. See Photo Tips.
Text: The total amount of text, including spaces, should not exceed 200 characters. The smaller the plaque, the smaller the lettering. For text that is longer than 200 characters, there will be an extra charge.
Click Image Gallery under the main photo to see examples. If you like, you can indicate a style that you like best, but we'd like to use our artistic skills to custom design it for you. Upon completion, we may add your memorial draft to our gallery. Please let us know if you prefer not to have the memorial added. Care instructions are included with your memorial. Here's some more information about granite care.
Free Draft:ORDER PROCESS:
A free draft is provided, along with a modification to that draft, if needed. After two drafts, we will contact you to discuss the cost of further modifications.
1. Place an order.
2. Email the text and photo to email@example.com. Please include your Order Number on the subject line so that we can associate your text with your order.
3. We will send you a draft for your approval.
4. After you approve the draft, we will ship your order. You'll receive a tracking number so that you will know the scheduled delivery date.
For other photo memorials, go to Photo Memorials