Treasure the memory of your pet forever. You can personalize this plaque with your own text and even have a photo etched on it. The plaque has a unique stone-like appearance. Made of acrylic, it is lighter than stone, weather resistant and perfect for outdoors. The stake allows the plaque to be displayed at an angle for easy reading. The plaque and stake are shipped assembled. The beautiful engraved plaque is a great gift for a garden lover.
SIZES & TEXT LENGTH:
- Small: 7"H x 9"W x .5"D. Holds up to 100 characters (includes spaces). Weighs 3 lbs
- Large: 9"H x 12"W x .5"D. Holds up to 400 characters (includes spaces). Weighs 3.25 lbs
The plaque is available in three beautiful colors:
The stake is angled so it displayed the plaque at an angle for easy reading. The stake is 18" with a 1/2" diameter. The plaque and stake are shipped assembled.
TEXT & PHOTOS:
Please enter the breed name. If this is a rescue dog, please use the predominant feature or enter "dog paws" or "bone" and we'll use that.
GRAPHICS & PHOTOS:
In addition to text, we can add graphics or photos to your plaque.
Please enter a description of the graphic that you would like and we
will do our best to find one for you. For example, you can request a
graphic of a dog breed, flower, tree, flag, dog paws, etc. Graphics are
added at no additional charge. There may be a slight charge if you
request multiple or complicated graphics. We will contact you if there
would be an additional charge.
a photo is used, it is
etched on metal. When the photo is etched on metal, it is permanently
attached to the plaque. The result is a beautiful plaque with a photo
that shows shadows and details. The decision as to etching style is
dependent upon the photo. The photo should be a jpg with 250 dpi. See photo tips.
A free draft is provided, along with a modification to that draft, if needed. After three drafts, we will contact you to discuss the cost of further modifications.
1. Place an order.
2. Email the text (and photo if applicable) to [email protected] Please include your Order Number on the subject line so that we can associate your text with your order.
3. We will send you a draft for your approval.
4. After you approve the draft, we will ship your order. You'll receive a tracking number so that you will know the scheduled delivery date.