This plaque is ideal for dedications, recognition plaques, awards, and memorials. This plaque is laser engraved in brass and mounted on a wood plaque.
Plaque: The plaque frame is available in several finishes. It can be ordered with a vertical or horizontal orientation. The plaque is notched in the back for ease of hanging.
Size: 7" x 9" plaque with a 5" x 7" laser engraved brass plate. The overall size is 7" x 9" including the frame.
Etching: The etching is lasered on a brass plate which resembles the "sepia" tone. When we laser the brass plate, it actually lasers to gold but looks like some would call sepia. The image of William Alexander is a good example.
Gift Box: The plaque is packaged wrapped in plastic and packaged in a white chip board box. This is ideal for presentation of your plaque in dedication and recognition ceremonies and is easy to gift wrap and mail.
Image and text: Images, text and logos can be laser engraved into the metal . You can specify the design or have our professional artists design the layout for you (no extra charge).
- Text: A maximum of 200 characters (including spaces) can be engraved into the brass.
- Photo: The photo should be 250 dpi, minimum. (If you need help on that, just give us a call.) See photo tips.
A free draft is provided, along with a modification to that draft, if needed. After three drafts, we will contact you to discuss the cost of further modifications.
1. Place an order.
2. Email the text and photo to us. Please include your Order Number on the subject line so that we can associate your text with your order.
3. We will send you a draft for your approval.
4. After you approve the draft, we will ship your order. You'll receive a tracking number so that you will know the scheduled delivery date.
Click on IMAGE GALLERY (under the main photo) to view examples. If you like, you can indicate a style that you like best, but we'd like to use our artistic skills to custom design it for you. Upon completion, we may add your memorial draft to our gallery. (You can request this too.) Please let us know if you prefer not to have the memorial added or if you'd like to have it added.