These elegant mailboxes are handcrafted from heavy gauge brass and copper in the old world tradition.
- Available in several finishes
- Crafted of copper or brass depending upon the finish selection
- Magazine rack hooks (optional)
- Manufacturer's warranty (1 year)
- Measurements: 15-1/2" W x 8-1/2" H x 5" D
- Weight: 3 lbs
Four finishes are available:
* Polished brass
* Antique hammered brass
* Antique hammered copper
* Antique hammered black bottom with hammered polished brass door
The brass mailboxes (polished, black bottom or antique brass) have a lacquer finish to help protect them. The copper mailboxes do not have a lacquer finish and will form a natural patina over time.
If you want a refined look, choose the polished brass finish. If you want a rustic look, chose the hammered finish. The rustic antique hammered finish is hand-hammered, scuffed, and buffed. Please note that this finish may show some scuff (sanding marks). This is part of the rustic characters of this finish and is not a defect.
The Polished Brass mailboxes have a lacquer finish to help protect them, but no amount of lacquer will protect forever. No To help preserve the polish finishes, we recommend a clear, no buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Then, apply no buff car wax. Polished brass finishes are not recommended for corrosive salt-air locations.
MAGAZINE HOLDER HOOKS
If you select the magazine holder hooks with your mailbox, the hook finishes will be:
- Smooth Polished Brass Mailbox: Polished Brass Hooks
- Hammered Antique Brass: Antique Brass Hooks
- Hammered Antique Copper: Antique Copper Hooks
- Hammered Black with Polished Brass Lid: Polished Brass Hooks