Granite memorial that is beveled on a slant. Also known as a pillow marker. Made of gray granite, the memorial stone material is dense, making it impervious to freeze/thaw conditions and allowing it to last for generations. The memorial is slanted to allow for ease of viewing.
- Made of gray granite
- Impervious to freeze/thaw conditions
- Lasts for generations
- Similar to flat markers except that the back of a bevel marker is slightly taller than the front
- Slanted (beveled) for ease of viewing
- Slant allows water to run off the top
- Also known as a pillow marker or beveled marker
- Engraved with a personal message
- Filled with black acrylic masonry stain which is resistant to chipping and fading
- Graphics included (upcharge for more complicated graphics)
- Quarried in the USA and personalized in USA
- Proof available
This granite memorial can be used for a variety of purposes including cremation memorials, tree dedications, pet memorials and temporary markers.
Dimensions: 16"W x 8". The 8" is the measurement of the top surface of the granite.
Slant: approximately 3.5- 4" tall (in back) and 1.5-2" tall in front
Weight: Approximately 50 lbs
Dimensions: 20"W x 10" x 4"D.
Slant: approximately 4" tall (in back) and 2" tall in front
Weight: approximately 72 lbs.
Holds five lines with 25 characters per line. Your capitalization is used (all caps, upper/lower case).
Shown on this page: CE-Graphics